Port Elizabeth Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 2 – 28 February
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
10 in stock
More about your facilitator …
Andrie Janse van Rensburg
For all enquiries about this workshop:
I am a qualified teacher with a PGCE degree and a BSc Consumer Science and Business studies degree. I am a tutor and I enjoy motivating and inspiring children and adults to be the best version of themselves.
As a mom of two little girls, I understand the importance of having a nanny that is able to stimulate and care for your child. That is why I believe as a parent it is your responsibility to give your nanny all the necessary skills to equip herself.
“The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.” B.B King