Durban Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 1 & CPR, choking & first aid – 8 March
CPR, choking, & first aid by an accredited service provider.
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
R1,420.00 – R2,070.00
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop:
Cayleigh is a fun, loving and caring person who is a qualified Foundation Phase teacher with 12 years of experience.
Cayleigh has a Bachelor of Education and two Honours degrees; one in Remedial Education and the other in Educational Management. She is the Durban Franchise owner of Nanny ‘n Me and is passionate about kids and empowering those around her.
Cayleigh feels very fortunate to be able to work with nannies and give moms and dads peace of mind.