Address: 927 Buikgord Road, Wapadrand, Pretoria 0081
Time: 08:30 - 17:00
Faerie Glen Basic Nanny Workshop & CPR, choking & first aid – 20 August
CPR, choking, & first aid by an accredited service provider.
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
R1,050.00 – R1,750.00
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop:
I am your passionate Nanny Movement facilitator in Pretoria and Nelspruit.
I am a qualified foundation phase teacher with 10 years experience in this sector and have been hosting nanny training workshops for the last 5 years.
I am also a mommy of three little ones and it is during this phase of my life that I realised what absolute gem my nanny were and still are to our family.
I love to see how passionate they are to learn new skills and that they are always willing to go the extra mile for the little ones that they are taking care of.