Address: Happy Valley George, 9 Extension Road, Pacaltsdorp Industria, George
Time: 09:00 - 14:30
George Basic Nanny Workshop – 27 August
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
8 in stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop: email@example.com
061 524 6638
Hi, I am Kelly Stevens, your Nanny Movement Facilitator for the Garden Route. I am a qualified ECD teacher currently teaching at a private preschool in Knysna.
As a teacher working with young children on a daily basis, I am often met with the importance of Early Childhood Development. Often parents aren’t comfortable sending their baby/child to school before their immune systems are fully developed. Therefore, having a Nanny who is trained to properly stimulate and care for their child at home is the next best option.
I am an ardent supporter of empowering and educating women to learn new skills so that they may feel more confident in what they do.
“If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.” Chinese Proverb