Address: To Be Confirmed
Time: 08:00 - 16:00
Hermanus Basic Nanny & CPR, choking & first aid Workshop – 3 September
CPR, choking, & first aid by an accredited service provider.
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
R1,050.00 – R1,550.00
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop:
Hi my name is Jani Malherbe.
Enthusiastic about empowerment of others and passionate about early childhood development, I am your Nanny Movement facilitator of the Overberg region, located in Hermanus.
With 12 years of expertise in the field of career development and coaching, I am also the owner of Hermanus Pienkvoet-Pret mom-and-baby stimulation and development classes.
Combining my knowledge in career development, empowering woman to grow and develop their skills, as well as my passion for early childhood development, I absolutley love facilitating nanny workshops.
I proudly associate with The Nanny Movement as it is more than just a training session. It uplifts, empowers and encourages a creative growth mindset in the women that care for and encourage our most precious children, the future of tomorrow.