Polokwane Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 1 & Introduction to CPR – 1 March
CPR, choking, & first aid by an accredited service provider.
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop: email@example.com
+27 (63) 692-6506
I am Anandie Du Preez, and I am the proud new Nanny Movement Facilitator in the Polokwane area.
It never bothered me not having family close by until we had children. I found myself in the same predicament time after time, one of my children would be feverish or just a bit under the weather and my thoughts would be, who will be able to care for them like I do? These situations would put so much strain on me as a mommy with a full time job as a Grade R teacher. Until I found an angel, who cares for mine like her own.
I have 9 years’ experience as a teacher with an Honours Degree in Learning Support. As a working mommy I know how it feels to show up and give your best daily, at times this can be hard but, it doesn’t have to be, thanks to The Nanny Movement. We are here to empower and acknowledge women, especially those in our inner circles, because it takes a village, doesn’t it?
The Nanny Movement is here to help, educate, empower and celebrate these ladies in our homes by teaching them age appropriate stimulation, basic child care, planning weekly activities, hygiene and so much more!
I am looking forward to educate and empower the ladies of Limpopo!