Address: 13 Genl Botha, Welgelegen, Polokwane 0699
Polokwane Pre-School Assistant Workshop – 7 October
What do we cover:
- The school’s mission and policy
- Qualities of a pre-school assistant
- Duties and skills
- Confidentiality of information
- The importance of being professional
- Personal hygiene and health
- The importance of hygiene in childcare facilities
- Nappy-changing steps for childcare facilities
- Toilet training and procedures regarding toilet use
- Why touch is important for babies and children
- Children with special needs
- How to talk to children
- Serve & return interaction
- Development terminology
- Time management skills
- Structured and unstructured play
- Self-regulation of emotions
- Help children understand emotions
- Speech and language development
- Sensory and messy play
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need for the workshop and refreshments will be provided.
12 in stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop: firstname.lastname@example.org
+27 (63) 692-6506
I am Anandie Du Preez, and I am the proud new Nanny Movement Facilitator in the Polokwane area.
It never bothered me not having family close by until we had children. I found myself in the same predicament time after time, one of my children would be feverish or just a bit under the weather and my thoughts would be, who will be able to care for them like I do? These situations would put so much strain on me as a mommy with a full time job as a Grade R teacher. Until I found an angel, who cares for mine like her own.
I have 9 years’ experience as a teacher with an Honours Degree in Learning Support. As a working mommy I know how it feels to show up and give your best daily, at times this can be hard but, it doesn’t have to be, thanks to The Nanny Movement. We are here to empower and acknowledge women, especially those in our inner circles, because it takes a village, doesn’t it?
The Nanny Movement is here to help, educate, empower and celebrate these ladies in our homes by teaching them age appropriate stimulation, basic child care, planning weekly activities, hygiene and so much more!
I am looking forward to educate and empower the ladies of Limpopo!