Potchefstroom Pre-School Assistant – 31 May
What do we cover:
- The school’s mission and policy
- Qualities of a pre-school assistant
- Duties and skills
- Confidentiality of information
- The importance of being professional
- Personal hygiene and health
- The importance of hygiene in childcare facilities
- Nappy-changing steps for childcare facilities
- Toilet training and procedures regarding toilet use
- Why touch is important for babies and children
- Children with special needs
- How to talk to children
- Serve & return interaction
- Development terminology
- Time management skills
- Structured and unstructured play
- Self-regulation of emotions
- Help children understand emotions
- Speech and language development
- Sensory and messy play
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need for the workshop and refreshments will be provided.
10 in stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi there, my name is Yolandi Haasbroek.
I am your passionate Nanny Movement facilitator of Potchefstroom.
I am currently the franchisee of Pienkvoet-Pret Potchefstroom with almost 4 years of experience in the sector of mommy and baby stimulation classes.
When mommies do not attend with their babies, they send their nannies/au pairs to join our classes.
What I love about the nanny workshops is to empower the women, who spend a lot of time with precious babies, to be confident and competent in what they do.
They have a special touch and bond with the babies they look after and thus a great opportunity to show them how to play with a purpose with our babies.