Address: 3 Arend ave, Windsor Glen Randburg
Time: 08:30 - 14:00
Randburg Basic Nanny Workshop – 12 August
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
7 in stock
More about your facilitator …
Hi my name is Evette van den Berg.
I am the proud founder and one of the directors of the Nanny Movement.
I am also your passionate Nanny Movement facilitator in Randburg, and I do in-house training in other locations.
I am a qualified ECD teacher with 10 years of experience in the sector, and i have been doing nannyworkshops for 6 years now.
What I love about the nanny workshops is empowering the women to be confident and competent in what they do.