Randburg Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 2 – 1 March
What do we cover:
- Recap on characteristics a quality nanny has
- Recap on boundaries when working with children
- Introducing solids
- Sleep safe
- Why touch is important for babies
- Time management
- Important areas of development
- Structured and unstructured play
- Understand emotions
- Organise the playroom
- Toys out of household products
- Planning your day and activities
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
4 in stock
More about your facilitator …
Hi my name is Evette van den Berg.
I am the proud founder and one of the directors of the Nanny Movement.
I am also your passionate Nanny Movement facilitator in Randburg, and I do in-house training in other locations.
I am a qualified ECD teacher with 10 years of experience in the sector, and i have been doing nannyworkshops for 6 years now.
What I love about the nanny workshops is empowering the women to be confident and competent in what they do.