Somerset West Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 1 – 16 March
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
10 in stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop:
I am Jodi Edwards, and I am the proud new The Nanny Movement Facilitator in Somerset West.
I came across The Nanny Movement in search of a nanny for my own family – I was pregnant at the time and don’t have any family living near me… I fell in love with the concept and the heart of The Nanny Movement, as I have always been passionate about empowering women in South Africa and early childhood development.
It takes a village to raise our little ones and The Nanny Movement is here to help and empower by teaching the ladies in our homes age-appropriate stimulation, basic childcare, planning ahead, and so much more.
I am looking forward to educating and empowering the ladies of the Helderberg.