Upington Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 1 – 16 March
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
3 in stock
More about your facilitator …
I am passionate about early childhood development and I am also the owner of Pienkvoet-Pret Upington, a franchise that provides mommy and baby stimulation and development classes. On my journey homeschooling my two young children, I am confronted daily by the importance of early childhood development.
This fuels my passion for empowering others, who takes care of babies, to do this very important job confidently, competently and with compassion.