Waterkloof Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 1 – 15 May
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
11 in stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop:
082 414 4244
I am Soné Groenewald and a passionate Nanny Movement Fascilitator in the Pretoria (Waterkloof) area.
I am an Attorney, but currently a stay at home mom of two year old twins and a newborn baby.
In my journey with my three little ones, I sleeptrained the twins with Goodnight Baby SA, attended pre- and post natal classes, a baby massage course and Pienkvoetpret.
It is during this phase of my life when I realised that I am passionate about early childhood development and the importance thereof.
In proud assocation with The Nanny Movement, I will uplift and empower your nanny to not only take care of your most precious gift but also to encourage them to go the extra mile for you and your family.