Address: 310 Edward straat, Waterkloof
Waterkloof Pre-School Assistant Workshop & CPR, choking & first aid – 5 November
What do we cover:
- The school’s mission and policy
- Qualities of a pre-school assistant
- Duties and skills
- Confidentiality of information
- The importance of being professional
- Personal hygiene and health
- The importance of hygiene in childcare facilities
- Nappy-changing steps for childcare facilities
- Toilet training and procedures regarding toilet use
- Why touch is important for babies and children
- Children with special needs
- How to talk to children
- Serve & return interaction
- Development terminology
- Time management skills
- Structured and unstructured play
- Self-regulation of emotions
- Help children understand emotions
- Speech and language development
- Sensory and messy play
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need for the workshop and refreshments will be provided.
R950.00 – R1,600.00
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop:
082 414 4244
I am Soné Groenewald and a passionate Nanny Movement Fascilitator in the Pretoria (Waterkloof) area.
I am an Attorney, but currently a stay at home mom of two year old twins and a newborn baby.
In my journey with my three little ones, I sleeptrained the twins with Goodnight Baby SA, attended pre- and post natal classes, a baby massage course and Pienkvoetpret.
It is during this phase of my life when I realised that I am passionate about early childhood development and the importance thereof.
In proud assocation with The Nanny Movement, I will uplift and empower your nanny to not only take care of your most precious gift but also to encourage them to go the extra mile for you and your family.