Address: 202 Theo Street, Wierdapark, Centurion
Time: 08:00 - 13:30
Wierdapark Basic Nanny Workshop – 4 November
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
10 in stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop: firstname.lastname@example.org
068 348 8606
Dear mom, my name is Chanel Jooste and I am a proud Nanny Movement Facilitator in Centurion & Midstream.
My purpose in life is to uplift and educate children, as well as adults, crossing my path as owner of an educational center. I have a passion for children with learning difficulties struggling in the mainstream system. Therefore, by attending to their unique situations & challenges. In this way, we build their confidence, creating an emotionally content child who will be able to live a fulfilled, purpose driven life.
The Nanny Movement teaches your nanny the importance of brain development, using everyday equipment in the house for play sessions. This will motivate nannies to make learning fun! I am looking forward to meeting your superhero-nanny and to empower her to love her job even more!