Worcester Comprehensive Nanny Training Part 1 – 15 March
What do we cover:
- General childcare
- How to change a nappy & hygiene
- How to make a bottle?
- Safety & hygiene with feeding and preparing food
- Boundaries when working with children
- Characteristics of a nanny
- Baby-and child stimulation
- Understanding the areas of development
- Planning of weekly activities
- How do we play? With what do we play?
- Speech & language development
- What can I use in and around the house to stimulate a baby/toddler
- Serve & return interaction
- Water safety
- Hygiene & safety
- Crime prevention
- What to do in an emergency situation?
- How to fill in a daily report card
Each participant will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop. Everything they need and refreshments will be provided.
10 in stock
More about your facilitator …
For all enquiries about this workshop:
I believe Women are the most powerful leaders and Influencers in the world!
I have the privilege to stay at the most southern tip of Africa – L’Agulhas in the Overberg (Western Cape).
Being raised and working cross culture for most of my life I came to experience that all humans have the same need – To be lead, affirmed and empowered.
All of us has precious memories and experiences of women – mothers, grandmothers, sisters, teachers, etc. that shaped and moulded our lives.
The Nanny Movement has wonderful practical tools to unlock and implement knowledge though skills and tools we use daily.
I am looking forward to unlock the true potential of each person who will attend these workshops.